Frustrated with family search..need help

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
Eleven
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 213
Joined: 15 Nov 2004, 00:00
Contact:

Re: Frustrated with family search..need help

Post by Eleven »

Erudita,

Thank you again for giving me this site. I just found out they have the earlier records for my mother's family that family search does not have.

I am so thrilled. This will keep me busy for quite some time.
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Frustrated with family search..need help

Post by mmogno »

Eleven wrote:Yes, but what is the position of the Giuseppe at the top..is he a mayor or an official?
Giuseppe D'Alessandro is an alderman, delegate to perform the functions that normally plays the Mayor
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Frustrated with family search..need help

Post by erudita74 »

Eleven wrote:Erudita,

Thank you again for giving me this site. I just found out they have the earlier records for my mother's family that family search does not have.

I am so thrilled. This will keep me busy for quite some time.

So happy you're having great success with that website. Just sorry that it doesn't have more years and record types for Paduli.

Erudita
User avatar
Eleven
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 213
Joined: 15 Nov 2004, 00:00
Contact:

Re: Frustrated with family search..need help

Post by Eleven »

I would have liked to see more too...but, I am just so happy that I was able to get at least the Maria information.
jackiemac3701
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 06 Sep 2016, 12:00

Re: Frustrated with family search..need help

Post by jackiemac3701 »

Wow I am so pleased for you. Hopefully I get the help I need with my search. I am so glad I joined this site.
xxx
Post Reply