I am searching my Spera relatives from Capestrano. I have been lucky to get a lot of information. However, I would like to fill in the blanks in each generation. Supposedly, an ancestor was the mayor of Capestrano. I would to confirm that and find out who. I would like to contact any Spera family in Capestrano who are related to my line.
Descendants of Angelo Spera
1st Generation
1 Angelo Spera Born: Abt. 1700 +Unknown
2nd Generation
2 Pasquale Spera Born: Abt. 1735 Died: July 11, 1795 in Capestrano, Italy. Burial: Church of San Giovanni, Capestrano +Rosa Saccente
3rd Generation
3 Serafino Spera Born: Bet. 1793 - 1805 in Capestrano. Died: September 07, 1855 in Capestrano, Italy +Agata Pomponi Born: Bet. 1793 - 1809 in Capestrano
4th Generation
4 Luigi Spera Born: June 07, 1834 in Capestrano, Italy +Maria Loreta Corsi Born: November 07, 1832 in Capestrano, Italy. Father: Domenico CORSI/Mother: Maria DILORETO
5th Generation
5 Giacomo Spera Born: September 05, 1862 in Capestrano, Italy Baptism: September 05, 1862 Santa Maria della Pace
+Terese Tagliente Born: Bef. 1864
6th Generation
6 Guiseppi Spera + Domenica (Unknown) 6 Luigi Spera Born: in Capestrano, Italy Died: in Died At 97 years Old either in Capestrano or Venezuela as he traveled to Venezuela for work.
+Francesca Varasi
6 Maria Spera died of chohler during an epidemic Burial: Church of San Giovanni
she was to be married to(unknown) Cucci, but past away begore she married.
6 Rosina Spera Residence: San Pio, Italy - died of chohlera a week after Maria.
+Angelo Lalli
6 Giovanni Spera Born: May 14, 1889 in Capestrano, Abruzzo, L'Aquila, Italy. Died: January 1981 in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Residence: 1910 145 Front St. Hartford, Conn.
+Catherine Hannigan Born: September 20, 1892 in Strathleven Pl. Dumbarton, Scotland. Died: March 1975 in Florida. Father: Patrick HANNIGAN Mother: Mary Ann MCDERMOTT
6 Beatrice Spera Born: April 29, 1894 in Capestrano, Italy Died: August 01, 1966
+Cerasoli
+ *2nd Husband of Beatrice Spera
Peter DiIorio Born: May 17, 1884 in Chieti, Italy Died: January 03, 1968
These are all the dates, places, people I know. My line is Giovanni-Giacomo-Luigi-Serafino-Pasquale-Angelo. As far as I know, they are farmers by trade. If any informatoin is available to fill in the dates abd other information of others, I would appreciate it.
SPERA of Capestrano
Re: SPERA of Capestrano
A woman named Maria Corsi raised my great-grandfather after finding him in the street in 1876. I have no idea if this is the same Maria Corsi as in your family, but if you are willing to share any information about her I would appreciate it.
Thank you.
Katie
Thank you.
Katie
Re: SPERA of Capestrano
Ciao, My grandfather was Angelo Spera born @ 1900 probably in US although he had an accent ? Quiet wonderful kind man - he was from Kenosha Wisc married to Lucy Nicolazzo @ 1930 dies @ 1967 I would love to be in contact with you I live in So California - We are thinking about moving to Italy, wouldnt that be something 3rd generation to be born in US wants to go back .....

