Hi,
I am looking to find out information on Giovanni DiCesare married to Edouardina Duplessis on 27 sept 1897 in the parish of St-Jean-Baptiste, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Giovanni and Edouardina had a son named Giovanni also and he married Emma Lacombe in the parish of Ste-Marguerite=Marie, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
I am looking for Giovanni DiCesare's (father) birth date and place of residence. I believe that he could be from Casacalenda, Italy but I am not certain. Who are his brothers and or sisters if any. He traveled from Italy on at least two occasions, the latest found being in 1907 aboard the Monfort ship. It is stated that he was 50 years of age at that moment.
Thank you for any leads.
Giovanni DiCesare
Re: Giovanni DiCesare
Marriage record and 1867 Casacalenda Birth record of Giovanni DiCesare same parents
PG LINK TO BIRTH RECORD
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
PG LINK TO BIRTH RECORD
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Giovanni DiCesare
1865 Casacalenda marriage of Vincenzo DiCesare and Carmela Melfi parents of Giovanni DiCesare
PG LINK TO RECORD
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
Marty
PG LINK TO RECORD
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty

