Murano

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
User avatar
Falcieri
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 45
Joined: 24 Jan 2008, 13:27

Murano

Post by Falcieri »

Does anyone have any tips/in roads into getting to the archives at Murano. I have a baptism I need to see and a specific date which could open up my whole Venice family history. My contact there has tried and failed but he is not on personal terms with the archives there so it may be someone else can help me.

Many thanks in advance,

Claudia
SyuzanVR
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 10 Nov 2016, 11:39
Contact:

Re: Murano

Post by SyuzanVR »

I have visited Murano 3 months ago..It is one of the increadibly beautiful islands in northern Italy. Murano is composed of seven islands, linked by bridges, separated by eight channels. You also need to visit Murano's glass factory.
Post Reply