Looking for family info

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
mfemia
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: 15 Nov 2016, 19:18

Looking for family info

Post by mfemia »

I am searching for information on my family, specifically my grandfather. His name was Sam Femia (maybe Samuele?). I am told he was born in 1897, in Locri, Calabria. His father's name, I am told, was Guiseppe and his mother's name was Carmela. I am beginning my search in order to obtain dual Italian citizenship. Many thanks for any info or new leads anyone can provide.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Looking for family info

Post by suanj »

related topic, and helpful replies:
http://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/i ... 62#p252562
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply