Hello,
I am just posting to see if anyone needed look-ups in San Pietro Apostolo, Catanzaro. I have worked with these records for many records and am quite familiar with them. I am probably going to put several of these films on permanent loan. I currently have births 1810-1861, marriages 1810-1861, and (I believe) deaths 1810-1861. I have a few random processetti films as well (but I won't keep those).
Ray
Willing to do San Pietro Apostolo, Catanzaro Look-Ups
- rjmichaels
- Rookie

- Posts: 90
- Joined: 22 Jan 2010, 07:40
Re: Willing to do San Pietro Apostolo, Catanzaro Look-Ups
Thank you Ray for your offer!!
Marty
Marty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Willing to do San Pietro Apostolo, Catanzaro Look-Ups
Does his offer still stand? I'm looking for my grandmother, Filomena Jiminaro, birth certificate. I found out from relatives they believe she from San Pietro Apostolo and was born in 1921. Any guidance would be much appreciated! ?

