Looking for Death Record of Santoro Vassallo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
Costanzo87
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 32
Joined: 17 Mar 2014, 11:19

Looking for Death Record of Santoro Vassallo

Post by Costanzo87 »

I am looking for the Death record of my Grandfather Santoro Vassallo. He was married to Giuseppa Tranchina in
Resuttana, Palermo about 1863. I think she passed away in 1936 but I have nothing on him. Please Help.
Val Costanzo
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Looking for Death Record of Santoro Vassallo

Post by Tessa78 »

Did Giuseppa Tranchina Vassallo die in Resuttana or elsewhere?

Do you have an approx. year of birth for either Santoro or Giuseppa?

Here is a link to the thread of another inquiry here at the forum regarding Vasallo and Costanzo that you may find interesting.
http://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/l ... taly/30650

T.
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: Looking for Death Record of Santoro Vassallo

Post by adelfio »

Marriage record info from the Palermo City Marriage Index, 1820 to 1895
Santoro Vassallo son of Salvatore Vassallo and Pietra Randazzo married Giuseppa Tranchina daughter of Santi Tranchina and Caterina Puleo in the town of Resuttana on 2 dicembre 1863 record v. 435 n. 0019

Santoro Vassallo son of Salvatore Vassallo and Pietra Randazzo born in the town of Resuttana on 27 Jan 1844
PG LINK
https://3a2cac2c-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.goo ... edirects=0

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Costanzo87
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 32
Joined: 17 Mar 2014, 11:19

Re: Looking for Death Record of Santoro Vassallo

Post by Costanzo87 »

Thanks Marty for the quick response, I think she did die in Resuttana abt 1936 but I can not find any thing on his
death. Val Costanzo
Post Reply