Hi
I have been searching on the internet for my family Coat of Arms (Valente & Valenza) but unfortunately the sites have inconstancies. Do you know of a site that is accurate with Italian Coat of arms.
Thank you
Mike
Family Crest...Coat of Arms
Re: Family Crest...Coat of Arms
I suggest you this forum, listers are italians
http://www.iagiforum.info/viewforum.php ... 722d62dabe
bye Riccardo
http://www.iagiforum.info/viewforum.php ... 722d62dabe
bye Riccardo
Re: Family Crest...Coat of Arms
Thanks Riccardo
I visit the site and it looks great but unfortunately my Italian in reading and writing needs work
....help.. Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks Mike
I visit the site and it looks great but unfortunately my Italian in reading and writing needs work
Thanks Mike
- michaelPiacentini
- Newbie

- Posts: 24
- Joined: 22 Feb 2006, 00:00
- Location: Stratford CT
Re: Family Crest...Coat of Arms
How do I know if the coat of arms I have found is indeed valid?
Re: Family Crest...Coat of Arms
just post your request in english, someone will answer you, bye RiccardoValenza wrote:Thanks Riccardo
I visit the site and it looks great but unfortunately my Italian in reading and writing needs work....help.. Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks Mike
