Hello,
I've gone through many hundreds of Italian birth records and never have come across something similar to the attached notes that I found scribbled in the margins of the birth record of one of my ancestors. It seems to be some court decree, but I can't make out most of the words. Any help translating would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you in advance
Court Decree on Birth Record Translation
Re: Court Decree on Birth Record Translation
It is a court rectification (dated 28 August 1886) of the birth record, correcting the mother's surname (cognome) to Frizia(sp?) instead of Di Fini which was erroneously written.
T.
T.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Court Decree on Birth Record Translation
I read Friscia (which is found in Sicily)Tessa78 wrote: 17 Mar 2017, 03:38 It is a court rectification (dated 28 August 1886) of the birth record, correcting the mother's surname (cognome) to Frizia(sp?) instead of Di Fini which was erroneously written.
T.
Re: Court Decree on Birth Record Translation
Thank you, Livio, for the second set of eyes on the spelling! 
T.
T.
Re: Court Decree on Birth Record Translation
Thank you both!
