Could someone please translate this death certificate for me please? I am having trouble finding information on how old Teresa (born in 1888) was when she died (I think she was a child). And there seems to be a lot of names throughout the record, and I am hoping that it will help me add some names to the family tree! Thank you!
#295
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
Teresa Deleo Death Certificate
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Teresa Deleo Death Certificate
Teresa De Leo died aged 2years, on July 9 1890, she was the daughter of Gaetano De Leo and Angela Amorosini.
The death was reportted on July 10 by Giuseppe Lonardelli, 30yo, farmer and Damiano De Savio, 40yo, farmer.
Witnesses to the death registration were Giuseppe Tempesta, 28yo, farmer and Nicolò Mangiatordi, 38yo famrer
The death was reportted on July 10 by Giuseppe Lonardelli, 30yo, farmer and Damiano De Savio, 40yo, farmer.
Witnesses to the death registration were Giuseppe Tempesta, 28yo, farmer and Nicolò Mangiatordi, 38yo famrer
Re: Teresa Deleo Death Certificate
Thank you so much for your translation!!
