I am trying to load the census for:
Peter & Rose Caterina, 1930, new jersey, guttenberg on Jackson Street.
Ancestry calls up the year, then when I try to view census, it starts to load then says done, but no image appears.
Again this problem, I clicked on the report this problem, it stated that the problem was fixed, apparently it wasn't. I checked Heritage Quest, not available for 1930 in jersey.
Can someone look this up for me? I would really appreciate it. thanks bunches!!
Can anyone let me know if they are having the same problem with Ancestry, I am paying all this money for nothing. This is about the 5th time this has happened.
I am not happy with spending my money to keep running into this problem.
Ally
1930 census, new jersey, guttenberg, jackson street
Re: 1930 census, new jersey, guttenberg, jackson street
Hi ally,
I'm having no trouble viewing the 1930 census for Peter and Caterina. What do you need from us? Do you need the information or the actual image?
930 United States Federal Census Recordinfo
about Peter Caterina
Name: Peter Caterina
Age: 36
Estimated birth year: abt 1894
Birthplace: Italy
Relation to head-of-house: Head
Spouse's Name: Rose Caterina
Race: White
Home in 1930: Guttenberg, Hudson, New Jersey
Rose Caterina Peter Caterina Guttenberg, Hudson, NJ abt 1894 Wife
View Record Anna Caterina Peter Caterina,
Rose Caterina Guttenberg, Hudson, NJ abt 1918 Daughter
View Record Adeline Caterina Peter Caterina,
Rose Caterina Guttenberg, Hudson, NJ abt 1922 Daughter
View Record Rita Caterina Peter Caterina,
Rose Caterina Guttenberg, Hudson, NJ abt 1924 Daughter
View Record Marion Caterina Peter Caterina,
Rose Caterina Guttenberg, Hudson, NJ abt 1927 Daughter
Hope this helps! Let us know if you need the image.
Nuccia
I'm having no trouble viewing the 1930 census for Peter and Caterina. What do you need from us? Do you need the information or the actual image?
930 United States Federal Census Recordinfo
about Peter Caterina
Name: Peter Caterina
Age: 36
Estimated birth year: abt 1894
Birthplace: Italy
Relation to head-of-house: Head
Spouse's Name: Rose Caterina
Race: White
Home in 1930: Guttenberg, Hudson, New Jersey
Rose Caterina Peter Caterina Guttenberg, Hudson, NJ abt 1894 Wife
View Record Anna Caterina Peter Caterina,
Rose Caterina Guttenberg, Hudson, NJ abt 1918 Daughter
View Record Adeline Caterina Peter Caterina,
Rose Caterina Guttenberg, Hudson, NJ abt 1922 Daughter
View Record Rita Caterina Peter Caterina,
Rose Caterina Guttenberg, Hudson, NJ abt 1924 Daughter
View Record Marion Caterina Peter Caterina,
Rose Caterina Guttenberg, Hudson, NJ abt 1927 Daughter
Hope this helps! Let us know if you need the image.
Nuccia
Re: 1930 census, new jersey, guttenberg, jackson street
Thanks, if you could get me image, would be wonderful.
It seems these past 2 weeks Ancestry really stinks! I am having such difficulty gettng census images only. Everything else is fine.
Thanks again!
Ally
It seems these past 2 weeks Ancestry really stinks! I am having such difficulty gettng census images only. Everything else is fine.
Thanks again!
Ally
Re: 1930 census, new jersey, guttenberg, jackson street
HI Ally,
Here is your census image. I didn't have any trouble, came up in Ancestry as it should.
http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/5933 ... sus9jt.jpg
Here is your census image. I didn't have any trouble, came up in Ancestry as it should.
http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/5933 ... sus9jt.jpg
Re: 1930 census, new jersey, guttenberg, jackson street
Thanks so much for the census. Sorry it took so long to thank you. I have been so sick for the past week. Think I have the flu! Feeling better today though.
I appreciate it. I notified Ancestry about my problem with the census images. They are looking into it.
Have a good weekend!!
Ally
I appreciate it. I notified Ancestry about my problem with the census images. They are looking into it.
Have a good weekend!!
Ally


