Help with marriage notice translation please?
Help with marriage notice translation please?
Can someone please translate the marriage notice no. 10 for Felice Bardati & Maria Giuseppa Santimarrocchi? I have the names, but could use some help with the list of 8 documents at the bottom. Thanks in advance. http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 0.jpg.html
Re: Help with marriage notice translation please?
Here is the document list..
1 - The act of birth of the groom
2 - The act of death of the father of the groom who died in this town on 16 September 1816
3 - The act of death of the mother of the groom who died in this town on 1 August 1805
4 - The act of death of the grandfather of the groom who died in this town on 16 December 1764
5 - The act of birth of the bride
6 - The act of death of the father of the bride who died in this town on 17 July 1804
7 - The act of death of the mother of the bride who died in this town on 20 April 1807
8 - The act of death of the first husband who died in this town on 13 February 1827
T.
1 - The act of birth of the groom
2 - The act of death of the father of the groom who died in this town on 16 September 1816
3 - The act of death of the mother of the groom who died in this town on 1 August 1805
4 - The act of death of the grandfather of the groom who died in this town on 16 December 1764
5 - The act of birth of the bride
6 - The act of death of the father of the bride who died in this town on 17 July 1804
7 - The act of death of the mother of the bride who died in this town on 20 April 1807
8 - The act of death of the first husband who died in this town on 13 February 1827
T.
Re: Help with marriage notice translation please?
Thank you very much.
Re: Help with marriage notice translation please?
Could I get your opinion of the last name of the mother of the deceased no 83 please? I see Antonio Bardati, son of Giovanni & Angela Camponeschi? http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 9.jpg.html
Re: Help with marriage notice translation please?
Yes, Angela's surname is Camponeschi.
Erudita
Erudita
Re: Help with marriage notice translation please?
You're very welcome. I see that the index erroneously has Antonio's mother's name as the name of the deceased Cianca in the next record.
Erudita
Erudita
Re: Help with marriage notice translation please?
Yes I saw that too. I was confused at first, but noticed the mistake myself, that's why I didn't include the link to the index page.
Re: Help with marriage notice translation please?
I usually check the index when the handwriting in the actual record is hard to decipher. In this case though, it didn't help, since there is that error in the index. You just never know, until you check.
Erudita
Erudita

