I have an appointment at the NY consulate on the 17th of July, 2017. I've combed through all of my documents, I've got all the necessary documents translated and stamped. This has been quite the process! It's been amazing learning my family history.
I feel humbled and wonderfully grateful that I even qualify due to the fact that my family is so blended. I was wondering after appearing in person- and upon the acceptance of my documents. What's next in the process?
Do I have to re-appear at the consulate for any reason other than obtaining my passport? I've tried to research this on my own, but a lot of the information was vague and a bit outdated I think. I hate to make anyone do any extra work. I was hoping to gain some insight on the matter.
Thank you in advance for any advice and possibly for sharing your experience!!
Kind Regards
What happens next?
Re: What happens next?
I am just now getting my passport done and my process was through a different consulate, but where I did I only had to go back to the consulate after the first appointment because I was missing a form. They let me come back another day as soon as I got the form done. Now I am going back for the passport. I hope that helps.
