Can I get a translation please for the 3rd section on the left side - Vincenzo Botti, etc.
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2046915
Thank you,
Frank
Translation Please
Re: Translation Please
Date: Nov 23rd, 1874
Michele, born on day before at 6pm, son of Vincenzo Botti and Leoluchina Gabriele, spouses of this town.
Godparents Antonio Caracio (?) and Lucia Curcio (?) of this town.
Michele, born on day before at 6pm, son of Vincenzo Botti and Leoluchina Gabriele, spouses of this town.
Godparents Antonio Caracio (?) and Lucia Curcio (?) of this town.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: Translation Please
Pippo
I believe Lucia's surname is Cascio, which is found in the town.
Erudita
I believe Lucia's surname is Cascio, which is found in the town.
Erudita

