Passenger Arrival Information

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
MAJ
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: 06 Jul 2014, 02:27

Passenger Arrival Information

Post by MAJ »

I am trying to locate the ship manifest for Pasquale Buglino, ship name Patria arriving on March 21, 1921 from Naples. This information is from his Petition for Naturalization (attached). My searches have come up with nothing.

Thanks for any help!
Attachments
Pasquale Buglino cousin Naturalization.jpg
User avatar
Biff83
Master
Master
Posts: 4495
Joined: 02 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: Passenger Arrival Information

Post by Biff83 »

This appeares to be Pasquale's father's naturalizaton Perhaps the entire family emigrated together? I located a March 1922 manifest for the entire family which shows they were deported and then another in November of 1922.
Attachments
32126_22178760262485-00309.jpg
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
User avatar
Biff83
Master
Master
Posts: 4495
Joined: 02 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: Passenger Arrival Information

Post by Biff83 »

"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
MAJ
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: 06 Jul 2014, 02:27

Re: Passenger Arrival Information

Post by MAJ »

I attached the wrong document on my original post. Here is the Naturalization record I am working with. The passenger manifest I am looking for is for the Patria.

Thanks for your help!
Attachments
Pasquale Buglino cousin Naturalization 2.jpg
User avatar
Biff83
Master
Master
Posts: 4495
Joined: 02 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: Passenger Arrival Information

Post by Biff83 »

The only arrival for the Patria in March 1922 was on the 15th. I did a page by page check and did not find Pasquale on the manifest.

Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
MAJ
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: 06 Jul 2014, 02:27

Re: Passenger Arrival Information

Post by MAJ »

Biff - Thanks for checking this for me.
User avatar
Biff83
Master
Master
Posts: 4495
Joined: 02 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: Passenger Arrival Information

Post by Biff83 »

Biff83 wrote: 07 May 2017, 16:32 The only arrival for the Patria in March 1922 was on the 15th. I did a page by page check and did not find Pasquale on the manifest.

Biff
The manifest I checked was for March 1921 not 1922.

Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Post Reply