Here is another birth record I am hoping someone can help with.
Can anyone make out the mother's name for Giovanna Domenica?
Is it "Lucia Parise"?
Thank you so much!
More Help with Names
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: More Help with Names
The images are too small. If you found them on-line please post the URL
Re: More Help with Names
I only have the images stored locally on my PC.
Perhaps this attachment is better.
Thank you for the reply and sorry the quality is so poor.
Perhaps this attachment is better.
Thank you for the reply and sorry the quality is so poor.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: More Help with Names
I don't see the name of the infant, but the parents are Lucia Parisi (26yo) and Michele Falasca (26yo). Dob 27 Dec 1818Bacci wrote: 09 May 2017, 13:57 I only have the images stored locally on my PC.
Perhaps this attachment is better.
Thank you for the reply and sorry the quality is so poor.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: More Help with Names
Giovanna Domenica daughter of Michele Falasca and Lucia Parise, born Dec 27
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: More Help with Names
liviomoreno wrote: 09 May 2017, 15:53I don't see the name of the infant, but the parents are Lucia Parise (26yo) and Michele Falasca (26yo). Dob 27 Dec 1818Bacci wrote: 09 May 2017, 13:57 I only have the images stored locally on my PC.
Perhaps this attachment is better.
Thank you for the reply and sorry the quality is so poor.
