Ciao a tutti! Thanks to everyone who has helped me here in the past!
Today I received an envelope from the Diocesi di Civita Castellana located in Viterbo (VT), Lazio, Italy. It contained photocopies of four baptism log entries written in Latin.
From the online Italian death records of the comune of Ronciglione, I learned the names of the parents of my great grandparents Tommaso Rocchi and Vittoria Bianchini:
G gf: Tommaso Rocchi
Father: Giovanni Pietro Rocchi
Mother: Diomira Millesi
G gm: Vittoria Bianchini
Father: Giuseppe Bianchini
Mother: Caterina Fabri
The new information that I received today provides me with more names and birthdates. But I am having difficulty understanding the Latin script. I have made an attempt to extract the pertinent information but some of the words and the abbreviations are giving me a hard time.
I would appreciate it if someone could look at the attachments and then review what I compiled thus far. I identified areas where I am confused with the characters '???'.
Grazie Mille!
Log entry # 92
Rocchi Thomas (Tommaso)
Logged date of baptism: June 27, 1849
Date & hour of birth: June 27, 1849, hour 12
Father: Joanne Petro Rocchi (Giovanni Pietro Rocchi), son of ???
Mother: Diomira, daughter of ??? Millesi
comune: Ronciglione
======================
Log entry # 106
Bianchini Victoria (Vittoria)
Logged date of baptism: June 11, 1853
Date & hour of birth: June 11, 1853, hour 10
Father: Josepho Bianchini (Giuseppe Bianchini), son of Aloysii
Mother: Cathanina (Caterina), daughter of Antoni Fabri
comune: Ronciglione
============ Baptism logs of the parents of Victoria (Vittoria) Bianchini ============
Log entry # 39
Joseph (Giuseppe) Bianchini
Logged date of baptism: February 25, 1826
Date & hour of birth: February 24, 1826, hour 2
Father: Francesco Bianchini, son of Joseph (Giuseppe)
Mother: ???, ??? Seraphine Spadaccioli <- is this the name of the mother?
comune: Ronciglione
=======================
Log entry # 150
Cathanina (Caterina) Fabri
Logged date of baptism: November 18, 1827
Date & hour of birth: November 17, 1827, hour 20
Father: Antonio Fabri ??? di Rimino (<- is 'di Rimino' a place or a last name?)
Mother: Victoria (Vittoria), ??? Francesco del Neso ??? <- is 'del Neso' the last name for Francesco?
comune: Ronciglione
Four baptism log entries written in Latin
-
Caterina05271899
- Rookie

- Posts: 32
- Joined: 04 Apr 2015, 22:14
Re: Four baptism log entries written in Latin
Caterina05271899 wrote: 26 Jun 2017, 03:13 Log entry # 39
Joseph (Giuseppe) Mathias Bianchini
Logged date of baptism: February 25, 1826
Date & hour of birth: February 24, 1826, hour 2 noctis
Father: Francesco Bianchini, son of Joseph (Giuseppe)
Mother: Judith fil(ia) Seraphini Spadaccioli (<- name of the mother)
comune: Ronciglione
=======================
Log entry # 150
Cathanina (Caterina) Fabri
Logged date of baptism: November 18, 1827
Date & hour of birth: November 17, 1827, hour 20
Father: Antonio Fabri q(uonda)m Jo(ann)is de Rimino (<- Rimini a place)
Mother: Victoria (Vittoria) q(uonda)m Francisci del Neso (<- del Neso last name for Francesco and Victoria)
comune: Ronciglione
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
-
Caterina05271899
- Rookie

- Posts: 32
- Joined: 04 Apr 2015, 22:14
Re: Four baptism log entries written in Latin
Dear mmogno ....Many thanks for all of your help!
Now I can confidently update my family tree with Great-Great and Great-Great-Great ancestors!
Grazie mille!
Now I can confidently update my family tree with Great-Great and Great-Great-Great ancestors!
Grazie mille!
Re: Four baptism log entries written in Latin
Log entry # 92
Rocchi Thomas (Tommaso)
Logged date of baptism: June 27, 1849
Date & hour of birth: June 27, 1849, hour 12
Father: Joanne Petro Rocchi (Giovanni Pietro Rocchi), son of Joan(n)is?
Mother: Diomira, daughter of Joan(n)is Millesi
comune: Ronciglione
======================
Log entry # 106
Bianchini Victoria (Vittoria)
Logged date of baptism: June 11, 1853
Date & hour of birth: June 11, 1853, hour 10
Father: Josepho Bianchini (Giuseppe Bianchini), fil(io) Aloysii = son of Alvise/Luigi
Mother: Catharina (Caterina), q(uonda)m Antonii Fabri = daughter of deceased Antonio Fabri
comune: Ronciglione
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
-
Caterina05271899
- Rookie

- Posts: 32
- Joined: 04 Apr 2015, 22:14
