D'astro
-
marymary52
- Veteran

- Posts: 200
- Joined: 16 May 2012, 03:26
D'astro
My GGrandfather was Santi D'astro GGrandmother name was Carmela D'andrea. from Santi Margherita Messina Sicly They had a daughter Maira D'astro who came to America with her husband Gaecomo Misano What I would like to know Did they have anymore children? I think Maria had a sister they called Jennie.
I try to look up the last name D'astro and I found one person but he was from Mexico. I did my DNA Most came back from the middle east and italy How rare is the Last name D'Astro. I wanted to know if I could ask find who was there parents . Dastro and D'andrea. Thank you,
I try to look up the last name D'astro and I found one person but he was from Mexico. I did my DNA Most came back from the middle east and italy How rare is the Last name D'Astro. I wanted to know if I could ask find who was there parents . Dastro and D'andrea. Thank you,
Re: D'astro
Is this your Maria Dastro born abt 1858 and Giacomo Maisano born abt 1858 lines 59 & 60 from Santa Margherita?
PG LINK TO SHIPMANIFEST
https://www.ancestry.com/interactive/74 ... PUBJs=true
Marty
PG LINK TO SHIPMANIFEST
https://www.ancestry.com/interactive/74 ... PUBJs=true
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: D'astro
Birth record of Giacomo Maisano
INDEX#2
1857 Jan 15th in the town of Santa Margherita birth of Giacomo Maisano son of Nunzio Maisano and Maria Gatto
Puts them married about 1877-1888
CLICK ON RECORD TO MAGNIFY
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
Marty
INDEX#2
1857 Jan 15th in the town of Santa Margherita birth of Giacomo Maisano son of Nunzio Maisano and Maria Gatto
Puts them married about 1877-1888
CLICK ON RECORD TO MAGNIFY
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
-
marymary52
- Veteran

- Posts: 200
- Joined: 16 May 2012, 03:26
Re: D'astro
yes, This is them. Who were the parents of Nunzio Maisano and Maria Gatto? I think she had a sister she went by the name Jennie. How do I find out if Nunzio and Maria Gatto had had any more children?
What about the last Name D'astro? Does the name D'astro sound Italian ? Not many left today I did see a sebastian sp D'astro living New York. I don't have the web site any more to look it up. I will need to pay again. I am Not sure if I want to do this I had it for 4 years. I would like any help with the last Name D'astro. Does it sound Italian to you?
What about the last Name D'astro? Does the name D'astro sound Italian ? Not many left today I did see a sebastian sp D'astro living New York. I don't have the web site any more to look it up. I will need to pay again. I am Not sure if I want to do this I had it for 4 years. I would like any help with the last Name D'astro. Does it sound Italian to you?
Re: D'astro
Marriage of Nunzio Maisano and Maria Gatto (she was born in Tremestieri province of Messina)
INDEX#3
1856 April 1st in the town of Santa Margherita birth of Nunzio Maisano age 22(abt 1834) shoemaker born and resides in Santa Margherita son of Giacomo Maisano and deceased Giovanna Manzano married Maria Gatto age 22 born in Tremestieri daughter of deceased Marco Gatto and Domenica Casale
PG LINK TO RECORD
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 7.jpg.html
Marty
INDEX#3
1856 April 1st in the town of Santa Margherita birth of Nunzio Maisano age 22(abt 1834) shoemaker born and resides in Santa Margherita son of Giacomo Maisano and deceased Giovanna Manzano married Maria Gatto age 22 born in Tremestieri daughter of deceased Marco Gatto and Domenica Casale
PG LINK TO RECORD
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 7.jpg.html
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
-
marymary52
- Veteran

- Posts: 200
- Joined: 16 May 2012, 03:26
Re: D'astro
Can you find anything else on the last name D'astro? Who was Santi D'astro Mother and father? I am looking really hard to see if I can find anyone with the last name.
Re: D'astro
Birth record of Maria D'Astro
INDEX#1
1865 Feb 9th in the town of Santa Margherita birth of Maria D'Astro daughter of Santi D'astro age 30 farmer and Carmela D'andrea age 23
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 6.jpg.html
Marty
INDEX#1
1865 Feb 9th in the town of Santa Margherita birth of Maria D'Astro daughter of Santi D'astro age 30 farmer and Carmela D'andrea age 23
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 6.jpg.html
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: D'astro
Maria D'Astro was born in Santa Margherita section of Villaggi di Messina I checked the birth indexes I found no siblings of her 1866-1871
Now Giacomo Maisano siblings
Siblings born in Santa Margherita section of Villaggi di Messina
Mariano Maisano 4/1/1871
Domenica Maisano 1/4/1874
Carmelo Maisano 4/10/1877
Giuseppe Maisano 7/28/1881
Marty
Now Giacomo Maisano siblings
Siblings born in Santa Margherita section of Villaggi di Messina
Mariano Maisano 4/1/1871
Domenica Maisano 1/4/1874
Carmelo Maisano 4/10/1877
Giuseppe Maisano 7/28/1881
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: D'astro
Death record of Rosa D'Astro
INDEX#1
1898 Jan 1st in the town of in Santa Margherita section of Villaggi di Messina death of Rosa D'Astro age 24 born in Santa Margherita daughter of Santi D'astro and Carmela D'andrea
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=1967753
Marty
INDEX#1
1898 Jan 1st in the town of in Santa Margherita section of Villaggi di Messina death of Rosa D'Astro age 24 born in Santa Margherita daughter of Santi D'astro and Carmela D'andrea
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=1967753
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: D'astro
My family surname was D'andrea from Montepagano, Teramo, Abruzzo, Italy.
I have been stuck researching on and off for about seven years.
I can only go back as far as my great grandfather Dominick D'andrea
who was born in Montepagano, Teramo, Abruzzo, Italy in 1882. He immigrated to the USA in 1906 to New York and then eventually led a life mostly in the Pennsylvania area.
Married to: Anna Piccioni who was also from Italy.
They had 6 children.
Margaret D'Andrea 1916–2010
Frank Peter Dantro 1917–2001
Peter J. Dantro 1918–93
Dominick F. Dantro Jr 1920–1939
Ann Marie Dantro 1923–1993
Adolphe Dantro 1929–1999
If anyone else has D'andreas, please contact me.
I have been stuck researching on and off for about seven years.
I can only go back as far as my great grandfather Dominick D'andrea
who was born in Montepagano, Teramo, Abruzzo, Italy in 1882. He immigrated to the USA in 1906 to New York and then eventually led a life mostly in the Pennsylvania area.
Married to: Anna Piccioni who was also from Italy.
They had 6 children.
Margaret D'Andrea 1916–2010
Frank Peter Dantro 1917–2001
Peter J. Dantro 1918–93
Dominick F. Dantro Jr 1920–1939
Ann Marie Dantro 1923–1993
Adolphe Dantro 1929–1999
If anyone else has D'andreas, please contact me.
-
marymary52
- Veteran

- Posts: 200
- Joined: 16 May 2012, 03:26
Re: D'astro
Have you done a dna on yourself? This would be a good start

