Does anyone know what time according to Eastern Standard Time that the Italian Consulate in Boston, Massachusetts opens their schedule on the first Monday of the Month?
I'd like to book my Jure Sanguinis appointment as soon as possible. I've heard it could take years to get an appointment.
Booking an Appointment
Re: Booking an Appointment
As far as I know from other consulates, it is at midnight in Italy's time
Re: Booking an Appointment
So that means the calendar for July 2017 would actually open in America July 2, 2017 6:00 PM EST since that would be July 3, 2017 12:00 AM Rome, Italy Time?Cj15 wrote: 10 Jun 2017, 05:09 As far as I know from other consulates, it is at midnight in Italy's time
Re: Booking an Appointment
It wasn't midnight at Italy's Rome Time and it isn't midnight in Eastern Standard Time.Cj15 wrote: 10 Jun 2017, 05:09 As far as I know from other consulates, it is at midnight in Italy's time
I guess I'll have to keep checking around 7:00 or 9:30 to see if the consulate has opened the calendar. Otherwise I'll probably have to go establish residency in Italy to apply and bypass the consulate's terrible online booking system altogether.
Re: Booking an Appointment
I was checking everyday at 5pm as my consulate advised (I am in central time). After a few weeks I realized since the appointments for citizenship at my consulate were only on Mondays and Thursdays, that I only needed to check on Sunday and Wednesday. The two times I was able to find a spot I was logged in at 4:59 and refreshed the page once it turned 5:00. The spots get filled up in seconds.
Re: Booking an Appointment
I forgot to mention. My consulate opens the new schedule weekly.
