Translation Help

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
skooter555
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 43
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 23:49

Translation Help

Post by skooter555 »

Hi,

I wrote to the Stato Civile of Bagheria on May 11th and have not received a reply. I am trying to write a couple follow-up sentences and was wondering if the following makes sense and is translated correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

"I have attached to this email a copy of my letter that I mailed on 11 May 2017. I have not received a reply, and fear that my letter may have been lost. I would appreciate an answer as soon as would be convenient for you."

"Ho allegato a questa email una copia della mia lettera inviata l'11 maggio 2017. Non ho ricevuto una risposta e ho paura che la mia lettera sia stata persa. Apprezzerò una risposta non appena sarà conveniente per te."

Additionally, on the Bagheria website (http://comune.bagheria.pa.it/servizi-de ... matrimoni/) there are multiple email addresses and I am unsure which one to write to. Does anyone know which one is the correct email?

Thank you for your time,
Tyler Radtke
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Translation Help

Post by mmogno »

Email address: Stato.civile@comune.bagheria.it

"Allego a questa email una copia della mia lettera precedente inviatavi l'11 maggio 2017. Non avendo avuto risposta entro i 30 giorni, temo che tale lettera possa essere andata persa. Desidererei ricevere una risposta non appena vi sarà possibile."
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
Post Reply