Bagheria Ufficio dello Stato Civile

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
skooter555
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 43
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 23:49

Bagheria Ufficio dello Stato Civile

Post by skooter555 »

Hi,

I wrote to the Stato Civile of Bagheria on May 11th and have not received a reply. I am trying to write a couple follow-up sentences and was wondering if the following makes sense and is translated correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

"I have attached to this email a copy of my letter that I mailed on 11 May 2017. I have not received a reply, and fear that my letter may have been lost. I would appreciate an answer as soon as would be convenient for you."

"Ho allegato a questa email una copia della mia lettera inviata l'11 maggio 2017. Non ho ricevuto una risposta e ho paura che la mia lettera sia stata persa. Apprezzerò una risposta non appena sarà conveniente per te."

Additionally, on the Bagheria website (http://comune.bagheria.pa.it/servizi-de ... matrimoni/) there are multiple email addresses and I am unsure which one to write to. Does anyone know which one is the correct email?

Thank you for your time,
Tyler Radtke
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: Bagheria Ufficio dello Stato Civile

Post by adelfio »

Did you try this email: stato.civile@comune.bagheria.pa.it with a photo id do not use the pec emails

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Post Reply