Hi Everyone.
I'm looking for any information about the Oberti family from Conegliano. My Great-Grandfather was Joseph Oberti, who was a professor. Here's an attached picture of his college!
Anyway, are there any Italian census records for the 1890's 1900's 1910's etc that could help?
Any help would be welcome!
Thanks,
Ben
Oberti's in Conegliano, Veneto
-
Ben Crowden
- Rookie

- Posts: 26
- Joined: 02 Apr 2017, 22:12
Oberti's in Conegliano, Veneto
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: Oberti's in Conegliano, Veneto
Ben
I found a reference to a Prof Giuseppe Oberti, born in Genova in 1845, on the googlebooks.com website. There's even a photo. Any chance this is the same person as your great grandfather?
Erudita
also some records for the town at this link-no census records though
https://familysearch.org/search/image/i ... %3D1947831
I found a reference to a Prof Giuseppe Oberti, born in Genova in 1845, on the googlebooks.com website. There's even a photo. Any chance this is the same person as your great grandfather?
Erudita
also some records for the town at this link-no census records though
https://familysearch.org/search/image/i ... %3D1947831
-
Ben Crowden
- Rookie

- Posts: 26
- Joined: 02 Apr 2017, 22:12
Re: Oberti's in Conegliano, Veneto
Hi Erudita!
I'm not sure it would be him, because if you factor in the birth years of his children etc, my great-grandfather was more likely to have been born in the 1880's or 1890's.
As for the Conegliano records, I spent today trawling through them looking for any Oberti's. Didn't have much luck.
I guess I'll have to send a message to anyone in Conegliano, and see if they recognise the building!
Here's a picture of Joseph Oberti just in case!
Thanks again for your help,
Ben
I'm not sure it would be him, because if you factor in the birth years of his children etc, my great-grandfather was more likely to have been born in the 1880's or 1890's.
As for the Conegliano records, I spent today trawling through them looking for any Oberti's. Didn't have much luck.
I guess I'll have to send a message to anyone in Conegliano, and see if they recognise the building!
Here's a picture of Joseph Oberti just in case!
Thanks again for your help,
Ben
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
