Hello, I seem to be on a roll finding ancestors.
Can you tell me the town Giuseppa Anna Maria was born in and her mothers last name, I can't read either.
Thank you, marlene
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,246641901
Antonino and Giuseppa Anna Maria both Di Matteo's marriage, Trabia
Antonino and Giuseppa Anna Maria both Di Matteo's marriage, Trabia
Trabia, Sicily: Rinella, Campagna, Rubino, DiMatteo, Vallelunga, Gattuccio, Canciamilla, Arena, Alario, Barone, Sunseri, Trapani, Turturice Bell, Lima, Romano, Spitaleri, Cancilla,Tardio, Novello Tomasello, Sunseri Pirotto, and D'Anna.
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Antonino and Giuseppa Anna Maria both Di Matteo's marriage, Trabia
Hi Marlene
I am reading that Giuseppina Anna Maria Di Matteo, was born in Alexandria, Egypt. Her mother was deceased, and her surname was “Crisanta”. In these records it looks like the surname is recorded first.
Angela
I am reading that Giuseppina Anna Maria Di Matteo, was born in Alexandria, Egypt. Her mother was deceased, and her surname was “Crisanta”. In these records it looks like the surname is recorded first.
Angela
-
jennjenn0822
- Newbie

- Posts: 9
- Joined: 14 Aug 2017, 20:08
Re: Antonino and Giuseppa Anna Maria both Di Matteo's marriage, Trabia
HELLO! Guiseppina Anna Maria DiMatteo is my great great grandma. (her daughter Rosa Anna Dimatteo my great grandma and her son Deigo Vivirito is my grandpa. )
I heard my great aunt tell me that my great grandma was born in Egpyt and that they were a family of missionaries and that is why they were in a different country.
What are the names of their parents?
I heard my great aunt tell me that my great grandma was born in Egpyt and that they were a family of missionaries and that is why they were in a different country.
What are the names of their parents?
