My grandfather Giuseppe Domenico Perale died September 10, 1914 in Ivrea. How do a find graves in that city.
Also my Grandmother Maria Luigia Perale may have been buried in Ivrea. Serafino Perale was buried in Ivrea in 1950. Trying to locate a photo of their grave sites or an address to write to see if they are buried there.
Tricia Hawes
cemeteries in Ivrea and Settimo Vittone
-
triciahawes1916
- Veteran

- Posts: 211
- Joined: 10 Jun 2017, 19:25
Re: cemeteries in Ivrea and Settimo Vittone
Cimitero d’Ivrea
Via dei Mulino, 30
10015 Ivrea, Torino,
Italia
I would suggest you try contacting one of the three people whose email addresses are at the bottom of the following website:
https://www.comune.ivrea.to.it/utilizza ... itero.html
Via dei Mulino, 30
10015 Ivrea, Torino,
Italia
I would suggest you try contacting one of the three people whose email addresses are at the bottom of the following website:
https://www.comune.ivrea.to.it/utilizza ... itero.html
-
triciahawes1916
- Veteran

- Posts: 211
- Joined: 10 Jun 2017, 19:25
Re: cemeteries in Ivrea and Settimo Vittone
Erudita,
Thank You for the website and information on the cemeteries.
Tricia
Thank You for the website and information on the cemeteries.
Tricia
Re: cemeteries in Ivrea and Settimo Vittone
You're very welcome, Tricia. You may also want to read about cemeteries in Italy and how they differ from those in the U.S. I believe there is some info on this forum, if you search for it.
Erudita
Erudita
-
triciahawes1916
- Veteran

- Posts: 211
- Joined: 10 Jun 2017, 19:25
Re: cemeteries in Ivrea and Settimo Vittone
Erudita,
Thank you for information on the cemeteries. I will look in the Forum and read about the cemeteries in Italy.
Tricia Hawes
Thank you for information on the cemeteries. I will look in the Forum and read about the cemeteries in Italy.
Tricia Hawes
