Salvi Family Genealogy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
Liberati
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 68
Joined: 11 Feb 2014, 10:11

Salvi Family Genealogy

Post by Liberati »

I am looking for any leads regarding the genealogy of my Salvi family line. I have an ancestor named Francesca Salvi, who was married to Filippo Boni. I presume that both of them were from the Amatrice area. They had a daughter named Pasqua Boni (born 1857 in Villa San Lorenzo a Flaviano and died on October 16, 1912 in Amatrice). She was married to Pietro Liberati (born 1851 in Villa San Lorenzo a Flaviano and died June 24, 1903 in Amatrice). Pietro and Pasqua are my Great-Great-Grandparents. Anyways, any leads on this Salvi line would be much appreciated -thanks!
Interested in the surnames Liberati, Altiero, and Gulfo. Also interested in Italy during World War II.
Post Reply