Pudetti / Camuglia / Russo Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Sambina
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 35
Joined: 23 Mar 2006, 00:00
Location: Rochester, NY
Contact:

Re: Pudetti / Camuglia / Russo Family

Post by Sambina »

Ok, will do. Thank you!
"Siamo nati, viviamo e moriamo poi! Perché non ha un grande tempo mentre lei vivono! L'amore, vive, la festa, e guida con la cima giù sotto la pioggia! ED una volta lei ha vissuto, ha amato, il partied, e corso intorno con la cima giù morte è
Sambina
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 35
Joined: 23 Mar 2006, 00:00
Location: Rochester, NY
Contact:

Re: Pudetti / Camuglia / Russo Family

Post by Sambina »

Does anyone know of any other free search websites?

I am sending out letters to Italy but I really would like to make more progress here while I wait.

Patience is not my forte.

Thanks
"Siamo nati, viviamo e moriamo poi! Perché non ha un grande tempo mentre lei vivono! L'amore, vive, la festa, e guida con la cima giù sotto la pioggia! ED una volta lei ha vissuto, ha amato, il partied, e corso intorno con la cima giù morte è
Sambina
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 35
Joined: 23 Mar 2006, 00:00
Location: Rochester, NY
Contact:

Re: Pudetti / Camuglia / Russo Family

Post by Sambina »

Buon Giorno,

Sono scrittura per chiedere tutti gli atti di nascita dei bambini di Salvatore Camuglia e Rosa Santoro da Castiglione di Sicilia.

Grazie per il vostro tempo e tutto l'aiuto potete darli.

Christina Pudetti
Se avete tutte le domande soddisfano se lo mettono in contatto con.
FamilyTree@cmbcomp.net

Il mio italiano è molto difettoso così soddisfa è paziente.


Good Day,

I am writing to request all the birth acts of children of Salvatore Camuglia and Rosa Santoro from Castiglione di Sicilia.

Thank you for your time and any help you can give me.

Christina Pudetti
If you have any questions please contact me.
FamilyTree@cmbcomp.net

My Italian is very bad so please be patient.



How is this?
Thank you for your input.
"Siamo nati, viviamo e moriamo poi! Perché non ha un grande tempo mentre lei vivono! L'amore, vive, la festa, e guida con la cima giù sotto la pioggia! ED una volta lei ha vissuto, ha amato, il partied, e corso intorno con la cima giù morte è
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Pudetti / Camuglia / Russo Family

Post by jcsm400 »

Suggest giving birth years for Salvatore & Rosa and at least approx. year of marriage.
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Pudetti / Camuglia / Russo Family

Post by suanj »

Sambina with this your txt they cannot reply you:
Buon Giorno,

Sono scrittura per chiedere tutti gli atti di nascita dei bambini di Salvatore Camuglia e Rosa Santoro da Castiglione di Sicilia.

Grazie per il vostro tempo e tutto l'aiuto potete darli.

Christina Pudetti
Se avete tutte le domande soddisfano se lo mettono in contatto con.
FamilyTree @ cmbcomp.net

Il mio italiano è molto difettoso così soddisfa è paziente.
Almost you must say the probable birthyear or birthdate, so you can write in this way:


Spett.le Ufficio di Stato Civile,

mi chiamo Cristina Pudetti e sono cittadina statunitense di origini italiane.

Con la presente cortesemente richiedo i seguenti atti di nascita:
-CAMUGLIA Salvatore classe..... ( the probable birthyear) nato a Castiglione di Sicilia;
-SANTORO Rosa classe.... ( the probable birthyear) nata a Castiglione di Sicilia.

In attesa di riscontro alla presente è gradita l'occasione per porgere i più discinti saluti,
Cristina Pudetti
FamilyTree @ cmbcomp.net



regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Sambina
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 35
Joined: 23 Mar 2006, 00:00
Location: Rochester, NY
Contact:

Re: Pudetti / Camuglia / Russo Family

Post by Sambina »

suanj wrote:Sambina with this your txt they cannot reply you
Buon Giorno,

Sono scrittura per chiedere tutti gli atti di nascita dei bambini di Salvatore Camuglia e Rosa Santoro da Castiglione di Sicilia.

Grazie per il vostro tempo e tutto l'aiuto potete darli.

Christina Pudetti
Se avete tutte le domande soddisfano se lo mettono in contatto con.
FamilyTree @ cmbcomp.net

Il mio italiano è molto difettoso così soddisfa è paziente.
Almost you must say the probable birthyear or birthdate, so you can write in this way


Spett.le Ufficio di Stato Civile,

mi chiamo Cristina Pudetti e sono cittadina statunitense di origini italiane.

Con la presente cortesemente richiedo i seguenti atti di nascita
-CAMUGLIA Salvatore classe..... ( the probable birthyear) nato a Castiglione di Sicilia;
-SANTORO Rosa classe.... ( the probable birthyear) nata a Castiglione di Sicilia.

In attesa di riscontro alla presente è gradita l'occasione per porgere i più discinti saluti,
Cristina Pudetti
FamilyTree @ cmbcomp.net



regards, suanj
suanj,
I don't have a probable birthyear for either of them.

What should I do?
"Siamo nati, viviamo e moriamo poi! Perché non ha un grande tempo mentre lei vivono! L'amore, vive, la festa, e guida con la cima giù sotto la pioggia! ED una volta lei ha vissuto, ha amato, il partied, e corso intorno con la cima giù morte è
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Pudetti / Camuglia / Russo Family

Post by suanj »

Sambina and from censuses you cannot know it? Let me know, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Sambina
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 35
Joined: 23 Mar 2006, 00:00
Location: Rochester, NY
Contact:

Re: Pudetti / Camuglia / Russo Family

Post by Sambina »

I have searched for them both and haven't found either of them.

I looked for both of them in census records and immigration records.

Haven't found them.

Thank you for helping me.
"Siamo nati, viviamo e moriamo poi! Perché non ha un grande tempo mentre lei vivono! L'amore, vive, la festa, e guida con la cima giù sotto la pioggia! ED una volta lei ha vissuto, ha amato, il partied, e corso intorno con la cima giù morte è
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Pudetti / Camuglia / Russo Family

Post by suanj »

Hi sambina, you can write ONLY about Salvatore and Rosa what you know? they was emigrated or no? where they lived? let me know, because we can find.... suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Pudetti / Camuglia / Russo Family

Post by suanj »

well Sambina, now I read all post of this topic: for to know some info, you must request BEFORE the Vincenza birthact and also COPIA INTEGRALE DELL'ATTO DI NASCITA( photocpy from original birthregistries) and in this copy it is wrote FOR SURE the age of Salvatore and Rosa, so you can know the probable birthyear of both, and to ask the records... however I think that if you send a letter o email with vincenza camuglia probable year, they can find also salvatore and Rosa record.. if in the marriage act of 1920 Vincenza was of 25 old, she could be born abt 1894/5 and this is a good trace... if you want write another letter with Vincenza and Salvatore and Rosa request, you prepare it in english that i transalte for you and also you can send it to Castiglione civil records office.. regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply