Hello,
I am looking for Liste de Leva records for my great grandfather, Giovanni Iacovone. He was born in Lettomanoppello, Pescara in 1869 and would have registered in 1887/1888 when he turned 18. Does anyone know what provincial archive would have Liste de Leva holdings for Lettomanoppello for these years?
The Pescara state archives has no record and directed me to either the state archives in Chieti and Teramo, but they never responded to my requests.
Thank you, any help would be great.
Tom
Liste de Leva for Lettomanoppello Comune in Pescara
Re: Liste de Leva for Lettomanoppello Comune in Pescara
Hi Tom try this email the liste de leva goes by classe birth year so it would be 1868-1869. Also have ever you send for information to the town of Lettomanoppello (e-mail: ufficio.anagrafe@comune.lettomanoppello.pe.it) in care of Assunta Di Renzo in charge of Ufficio Anagrafe(she is probally a relative)
Heres for the military
email:cedoc_chieti@esercito.difesa.it
Centro Documentale Chieti
Piazza Garibaldi, 16 -
66100 Chieti (CH)
Italy
OGGETTO: Richiesta esito di leva o registro dei foglie matricolari di Giovanni Iacovone
Gentilissima Signora, Gentile Signore,
Mi chiamo YOURNAME Sto facendo una ricerca sui miei antenati e ho bisogno delle informazioni dai vostri registri. I miei antenati provennero da Lettomanoppello . Vorrei sapere di più di loro.
La ringrazio anticipatamente di voler comunicare i costi di spese di riproduzione e postali per ottenere l'esito registro di leva o registro dei foglie matricolari di: Giovanni Iacovone di Filippo and Chiara Di Renzo nato a Lettomanoppello il 1868-1869.
Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?
Nell'attesa della sua risposta le invio cordiali saluti.
YOUR NAME ADDRESS EMAIL
Marty
Heres for the military
email:cedoc_chieti@esercito.difesa.it
Centro Documentale Chieti
Piazza Garibaldi, 16 -
66100 Chieti (CH)
Italy
OGGETTO: Richiesta esito di leva o registro dei foglie matricolari di Giovanni Iacovone
Gentilissima Signora, Gentile Signore,
Mi chiamo YOURNAME Sto facendo una ricerca sui miei antenati e ho bisogno delle informazioni dai vostri registri. I miei antenati provennero da Lettomanoppello . Vorrei sapere di più di loro.
La ringrazio anticipatamente di voler comunicare i costi di spese di riproduzione e postali per ottenere l'esito registro di leva o registro dei foglie matricolari di: Giovanni Iacovone di Filippo and Chiara Di Renzo nato a Lettomanoppello il 1868-1869.
Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?
Nell'attesa della sua risposta le invio cordiali saluti.
YOUR NAME ADDRESS EMAIL
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Liste de Leva for Lettomanoppello Comune in Pescara
Hi Marty,
Wow thanks for the great Italian translation for the Chieti office. I hope I get a response from them. Yes, I have attempted to contact the Lettomanoppello Ufficio Anagrafe a few years ago, but they never responded.
Using your translation, I will try to contact them.
Thanks so much for your help,
Tom
Wow thanks for the great Italian translation for the Chieti office. I hope I get a response from them. Yes, I have attempted to contact the Lettomanoppello Ufficio Anagrafe a few years ago, but they never responded.
Using your translation, I will try to contact them.
Thanks so much for your help,
Tom

