HI
Can you please help me!!!
My grandfather left Sicily in early 1920's he was born in 1896
His name was Antonino Arlotta-- father Vincenzo mother Maria(Russo)
A sister Rose stayed behind and her children and his parents and I imagine brothers and sisters of my grandparents stayed behind also.
He always said he was from Santa Maria Sicily -
I have a old old birth certificate I think prepared for this departure in USA he and his brother Nicholas my uncle ended up in Buffalo New York.Castroreale Montalbano Elicona --on his birth certificate commune al n. d'ordine 51-I am coming to Messina i would like to see if I have any cousins there anymore!! Thanks you David /USA / California
Arlotta
Re: Arlotta
Welcome to IG website heres some family info
Birth record of Antonino Arlotta
INDEX#51
1896 Feb 28th in the town of Montalbano Elicona birth of Antonino Arlotta son of Vincenzo Arlotta farmer and his wife Maria Russo
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=590029
Birth record of Santo Arlotta
INDEX#196
1892 Nov 2nd in the town of Montalbano Elicona birth of Santo Arlotta son of Vincenzo Arlotta age 50 and his wife Maria Russo
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=590029
Birth record of Lucia Arlotta
INDEX#164
1890 Aug 12th in the town of Montalbano Elicona birth of Lucia Arlotta daughter of Vincenzo Arlotta and his wife Maria Russo
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=590029
Birth record of Nicolo Arlotta
INDEX#13
1885 Jan 13th in the town of Montalbano Elicona birth of Nicolo Arlotta son of Vincenzo Arlotta age 40 and his wife Maria Russo
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=590029
Birth record of Concetta Arlotta
INDEX#191
1882 Nov 29th in the town of Montalbano Elicona birth of Concetta Arlotta daughter of Vincenzo Arlotta and his wife Maria Russo
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=590029
Birth record of Rosa Arlotta
INDEX#89
187 April 21st in the town of Montalbano Elicona birth of Rosa Arlotta daughter of Vincenzo Arlotta age 35 farmer and his wife Maria Russo
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=590029
Marty
Birth record of Antonino Arlotta
INDEX#51
1896 Feb 28th in the town of Montalbano Elicona birth of Antonino Arlotta son of Vincenzo Arlotta farmer and his wife Maria Russo
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=590029
Birth record of Santo Arlotta
INDEX#196
1892 Nov 2nd in the town of Montalbano Elicona birth of Santo Arlotta son of Vincenzo Arlotta age 50 and his wife Maria Russo
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=590029
Birth record of Lucia Arlotta
INDEX#164
1890 Aug 12th in the town of Montalbano Elicona birth of Lucia Arlotta daughter of Vincenzo Arlotta and his wife Maria Russo
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=590029
Birth record of Nicolo Arlotta
INDEX#13
1885 Jan 13th in the town of Montalbano Elicona birth of Nicolo Arlotta son of Vincenzo Arlotta age 40 and his wife Maria Russo
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=590029
Birth record of Concetta Arlotta
INDEX#191
1882 Nov 29th in the town of Montalbano Elicona birth of Concetta Arlotta daughter of Vincenzo Arlotta and his wife Maria Russo
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=590029
Birth record of Rosa Arlotta
INDEX#89
187 April 21st in the town of Montalbano Elicona birth of Rosa Arlotta daughter of Vincenzo Arlotta age 35 farmer and his wife Maria Russo
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=590029
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Arlotta
There are 16 listings in the Italian Phone book (landlines) for ARLOTTA in Montalbano Elicona, Messina.
Perhaps you would like to write to one or more of these "potential" relatives before your visit
https://www.paginebianche.it/ricerca?qs ... a+%28ME%29
Help with letters in Italian
http://geocities.ws/paulanigro/italian- ... etter.html
http://geocities.ws/paulanigro/italian- ... #relatives
T.
Perhaps you would like to write to one or more of these "potential" relatives before your visit
https://www.paginebianche.it/ricerca?qs ... a+%28ME%29
Help with letters in Italian
http://geocities.ws/paulanigro/italian- ... etter.html
http://geocities.ws/paulanigro/italian- ... #relatives
T.
Re: Arlotta
Hello, I was reading your post and noticed Arlotta from Montalbano. I was just recently able to find my great great grandfather Santo Arlotta naturalization petition that listed Montalbano as his birth place. He came to US in 1904 lived in Brooklyn until he moved to California. Im still working on birth place of his wife, Maria DiStefano, can't read the writing, but she came with him and their only daughter my great grandma.
I have trouble searching because my he only had one child and I only know his mother's last name I believe is Palazzolo.
I'm on ancestry DNA and so is my mother. Wondering if we match Dna.
I have trouble searching because my he only had one child and I only know his mother's last name I believe is Palazzolo.
I'm on ancestry DNA and so is my mother. Wondering if we match Dna.
Re: Arlotta
Welcome to IG website
Birth record of Santo Arlotta
INDEX#36
1871 Mar 14th in the town of Montalbano Elicona birth of Santo Arlotta son of Nicola Arlotta age 25 (son of deceased Giuseppe) and his wife Arcangela Palazzolo (daughter of deceased Giovanni )
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1887904
Marty
Birth record of Santo Arlotta
INDEX#36
1871 Mar 14th in the town of Montalbano Elicona birth of Santo Arlotta son of Nicola Arlotta age 25 (son of deceased Giuseppe) and his wife Arcangela Palazzolo (daughter of deceased Giovanni )
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1887904
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty

