Posting new topics

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
Post Reply
tdc
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 04 Jan 2018, 19:27

Posting new topics

Post by tdc »

Hi all! I'm new to the forum. About 24 hours ago I tried to post my first topic in the genealogy section seeking help locating my great-great-grandparents' marriage certificate, but it still hasn't showed up. I searched and didn't see anything in the FAQ about a waiting period, so I thought I'd try posting here to see if anyone could shed any light on what I might've done wrong. Many thanks for your help!
User avatar
Edmondo
Staff
Staff
Posts: 778
Joined: 11 Jul 2002, 00:00
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Posting new topics

Post by Edmondo »

Hi tdc,

I think you missed the message you will need to wait for approval by a moderator when you submitted your post. The first postings by new members are always reviewed by a moderator. We do this to protect our forum against spam.

Sorry for the delay.
Tandem fit surculus arbor
tdc
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 04 Jan 2018, 19:27

Re: Posting new topics

Post by tdc »

Thanks very much for your response, I had indeed missed the message! Please feel free to delete this topic.
Post Reply