https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1483052
Record #30 (Trenta)
Nicola Savone
Father Giovanni, mother Rosa Nicolais
Any help with translation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Morti record for Nicola Pinto-help with translation
- misschristi16
- Master

- Posts: 525
- Joined: 07 Aug 2009, 20:34
Re: Morti record for Nicola Pinto-help with translation
misschristi16 wrote: 19 Jan 2018, 16:31 https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1483052
Record #30 (Trenta) - dated 25 April 1888 - death on 24th at 2 PM at the house in Via Piazza Veneziana #18
Nicola Savone (you mean PINTO?)= age 14 years
Father Giovanni, mother Rosa Nicolais YES - both were farmers
The two declarants and the witnesses signed with the official.
There is no relationship given for the declarant Francesco Pinto, 38, farmer, to the deceased.[/b]
Any help with translation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
T.
Re: Morti record for Nicola Pinto-help with translation
I want to know what this is really saying.
- misschristi16
- Master

- Posts: 525
- Joined: 07 Aug 2009, 20:34
Re: Morti record for Nicola Pinto-help with translation
Tessa
Thank you--and yes, I meant Pinto. Not sure why I said Savone. I must have had that name stuck in my head. Sorry for the confusion.
Thank you again for your help.
Thank you--and yes, I meant Pinto. Not sure why I said Savone. I must have had that name stuck in my head. Sorry for the confusion.
Thank you again for your help.
Re: Morti record for Nicola Pinto-help with translation
Glad to do it! 
T.
T.
