Luigi Papaleo

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
aosmga
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 90
Joined: 11 Jun 2016, 19:47

Luigi Papaleo

Post by aosmga »

Hello

I am looking for a birth record for Luigi Papaleo, born around 1890

Son of Antonio Papaleo and Thereza

TIA
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Luigi Papaleo

Post by Tessa78 »

aosmga wrote: 17 Feb 2018, 22:32 Hello

I am looking for a birth record for Luigi Papaleo, born around 1890

Son of Antonio Papaleo and Thereza

TIA
Can you tell us where Luigi was born?
Where did he live?

T.
aosmga
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 90
Joined: 11 Jun 2016, 19:47

Re: Luigi Papaleo

Post by aosmga »

He lived in Brazil, he probably came already married, but we are not sure. We have some people on the family that says he was born in Sicily.
Kevin Papaleo
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 08 Mar 2018, 23:37

Re: Luigi Papaleo

Post by Kevin Papaleo »

I think he was born in Syracuse, Sicily. I am Kevin Papaleo and Luigi Papaleo is my Italian relative. I have more documents if you need them.
Post Reply