Tedescos in San Pietro a Maida

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Tedescos in San Pietro a Maida

Post by Tessa78 »

The surnames Cassesa and Cassera do NOT exist in the Province of Catanzaro...

The surname Cassese - does :-)

AND... you have no parents' names for Domenica Gullo :?

T.
Cferra
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 147
Joined: 14 Jul 2017, 15:46

Re: Tedescos in San Pietro a Maida

Post by Cferra »

Thanks, Tessa. Off to go make some edits. And....maybe bonk some heads. =)
Cferra
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 147
Joined: 14 Jul 2017, 15:46

Re: Tedescos in San Pietro a Maida

Post by Cferra »

Wow. There's only one Cassese family in Catanzaro now?

http://www.italianames.com/italian-last ... /CATANZARO

Everyone move out?

No, I don't have parents names for Domenica Gullo. That's why I asked the commune office for her marriage to Antonio Tommaso Tedesco so I can get them. I have this feeling she was born in Curinga since they can't find anything for her in town. Then again I don't have her specific date.
Cferra
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 147
Joined: 14 Jul 2017, 15:46

Re: Tedescos in San Pietro a Maida

Post by Cferra »

I thought I'd update everyone with some information.

I've e-mailed the commune office to see what I can get. I asked for Tommaso's birth, marriage and a couple other things.

If anyone else would like to help out, feel free. I haven't been able to get to a family center. Maybe I will soon. Thanks in advance!
Post Reply