Change User Name

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
Post Reply
User avatar
Palazzo
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 105
Joined: 20 Jun 2017, 03:21
Location: Orange County, CA

Change User Name

Post by Palazzo »

I would like direction and help on changing my user name. Please advise.
Thank you,
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master
Posts: 8078
Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54

Re: Change User Name

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

I've never changed my user name myself, but when I recently changed my email address I noticed that there was an option there for changing your user name.

You can try the following:

Sign in
Then click on your sign in name
Then click on "Go to Profile" or "Profile"
Then click on "Edit Profile"
Then click on "Edit Account Setting"

A box will come up for you to make changes to email address, password, user name etc. Try clicking on "user name" and hopefully it will allow you to do so? :)

Angela
User avatar
Palazzo
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 105
Joined: 20 Jun 2017, 03:21
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Change User Name

Post by Palazzo »

Hi Angela,
Thank you for the directions, but I could not change my user name.
Janet
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Change User Name

Post by erudita74 »

Use the contact option at the top of this page under where it says Italiangenealogy,com. Fill out the form with your name, email address, and problem, and I'm sure the website administrator, or someone else on his team, will respond.
Erudita
User avatar
Palazzo
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 105
Joined: 20 Jun 2017, 03:21
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Change User Name

Post by Palazzo »

Erudita,
I'll give that a try.
Thank you,
Janet
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master
Posts: 8078
Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54

Re: Change User Name

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

Palazzo wrote: 18 Mar 2018, 19:27 Hi Angela,
Thank you for the directions, but I could not change my user name.
Janet
Sorry that didn't work for you, Janet. Hopefully the website administrator will be able to help you, as Erudita has suggested.

Angela
Post Reply