Buona Pasqua!

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
Post Reply
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Buona Pasqua!

Post by suanj »

Buona Pasqua!
Happy Easter!


suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Buona Pasqua!

Post by erudita74 »

Buona Pasqua, suanj, and to all at the forum.

Erudita
paola52
Elite
Elite
Posts: 427
Joined: 24 Sep 2012, 13:47
Location: Varese, Italy

Re: Buona Pasqua!

Post by paola52 »

Buona Pasqua a tutti!
Paola
Researching Provinces of Varese, Como and Milan and the valleys around Turin
jennabet
Master
Master
Posts: 1396
Joined: 14 Jul 2010, 20:28
Location: Ancestral Homeland - Abruzzo Italy

Re: Buona Pasqua!

Post by jennabet »

And to you too Suanj. I hope you have something good on the barbecue for Pasquetta.
Post Reply