Oh so sorry but I am having difficulty with the antenati.san.benicultral site, I am able to hit translate so I can read the home page but when I enter portal find names or browse, fill in information and hit submit, nothing happens, except for a drop down menu that asks me if I want to send it, which I do and hit send.
Am I doing something wrong? Thank you kindly
Connection between Vincenzo and Luigi Bagnato, need marriage of Vincenzo B. and Rachaele Fedele
Re: Connection between Vincenzo and Luigi Bagnato, need marriage of Vincenzo B. and Rachaele Fedele
Di Giacco, Nicotera; Bagnato, Fedele, Pavia, Rosarno and Sant’Eufemia; Grassi, Genoa; Martorana, Ministeri/o, Tramontana, Alu, Barravecchia, Di Carlo, Caltanissetta; Sassano; Gentiluomo; Gioffre, Foti,
Re: Connection between Vincenzo and Luigi Bagnato, need marriage of Vincenzo B. and Rachaele Fedele
".... è morta Panuccio Rachele, di anni cinquantasei, filatrice, residente in Santeufemia, nata in Santeufemia, da fu Gabriele, --, domiciliato in --, e da fu Gioffrè Domenica, --, domiciliata in --, moglie di Bagnato Vincenzo. ....".
Rachele was daughter of Gabriele and Domenica Gioffrè, both deceased.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Connection between Vincenzo and Luigi Bagnato, need marriage of Vincenzo B. and Rachaele Fedele
Thank you very much!! Much appreciated.
Di Giacco, Nicotera; Bagnato, Fedele, Pavia, Rosarno and Sant’Eufemia; Grassi, Genoa; Martorana, Ministeri/o, Tramontana, Alu, Barravecchia, Di Carlo, Caltanissetta; Sassano; Gentiluomo; Gioffre, Foti,

