I feel I´ve hit a brick wall. Any new ideas are welcome.
Carlo Gerardi/Girardi, born c. 1843/44 and wife Maria DA ROS, born c.1844/45, came from somewhere in the province of Treviso, Veneto.
They married and all their children were born in Italy:
Caterina, born c.1871
Giusseppina, born c.1876
Giovanni, born c.1878
Pietro, born c.1880
Antonio, born c.1883
I dont know which town or commune they came from, but I´m sure its somewhere in the province of Treviso.
The Treviso commune records available online are incomplete. I cant find this couple anywhere?
Any clues on how to continue? How can I find the family´s town of origin?
GIRARDI/GERARDI and DA ROS, where in treviso? please HELP!
Re: GIRARDI/GERARDI and DA ROS, where in treviso? please HELP!
Did any of the children emigrate from Italy? To where?
Both surname spellings [Gerardi/Girardi] exist in the Comune of Treviso and in many other towns in the Province of Treviso
The surname Da Ros is found throughout the province...
Perhaps immigration records can help to identify a town.
T.
Both surname spellings [Gerardi/Girardi] exist in the Comune of Treviso and in many other towns in the Province of Treviso
The surname Da Ros is found throughout the province...
Perhaps immigration records can help to identify a town.
T.
-
jp.ventura
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 24 Jun 2017, 15:15
Re: GIRARDI/GERARDI and DA ROS, where in treviso? please HELP!
DA ROS migrated to Minas Gerais, Brazil
http://www.siaapm.cultura.mg.gov.br/mod ... ?cid=11123
http://www.siaapm.cultura.mg.gov.br/mod ... ?cid=11123
- NOME DA ROS GIO BATTA - 42 ANOS DA ROS
- SOBRENOME DA ROS
- LIVRO SA-884 PAG.: 223
- DATA 21/03/1896 (DATA DE ENTRADA NA HOSPEDARIA)
- NACIONALIDADE ITALIANA
- DEPENDENTES DA ROS CATERINA - 33 ANOS - MULHER
- DA ROS VIRGINIA - 9 ANOS - FILHA
- DA ROS GUGLIELMA - 6 ANOS - FILHA
- DA ROS IDA - 4 ANOS - FILHA
- DA ROS UGO - 2 ANOS - FILHO
- EMBARCAÇÃO MATTEO BRUZZO
- MICROFILME ROLO 02
