Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Hi,
My father's fathers surname is Nola and he lived in Podgora, Croatia. Reason why my father and I don't have his surname is a very very long story.
I wonder is there any one outhere who can tell me something about surname Nola?
I also wonder who was the first Nola moving from Italy to Croatia and when?
Nola is a variation of the names Da Nola and D'nola which in turn are derived from the base name NOLANO. There are 77 persons in Italy surnamed Nolano and the majority are in the Campania region and Lazio region. D'nola are found mostly in Calabria. Tracing the moverment of the surname Nola to Croatia is not available. I suggest you research this on the internet yourself. Peter