Dual Citizenship

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
italiandavea
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 11 May 2018, 04:56

Dual Citizenship

Post by italiandavea »

I am working on applying for Italian citizenship. I have all the documents, but I need to begin translating some into Italian, such as birth certificates. Is there a format that I can follow? Does anyone have an example?

Thanks

David
Italiaup
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 39
Joined: 13 May 2018, 22:34

Re: Dual Citizenship

Post by Italiaup »

I am not positive but I believe you need to have them professionally translated. From what some on here have said they have chosen someone from Fiverr.com.
italiandavea
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 11 May 2018, 04:56

Re: Dual Citizenship

Post by italiandavea »

Thanks for the information
BubbyNX

Re: Dual Citizenship

Post by BubbyNX »

You don't need them to be professionally translated if you trust your own ability to translate them into Italian. However, I recommend recreating the same format as the document you're translating with, for example, Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat PDF Pro Editor. Hope this helps!
Post Reply