Ciao!
I am seeking help translating the month of death for Lorenzo Gruosso. This page is part of the processetti documents for the marriage of his grandson Pasquale Gruosso in 1833.
I can make out "il giorno 16" and "1803" but cannot make out the month.
Here's the link: http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... =131020515
Thanks for your opinion!
Death month in processetti document
Death month in processetti document
A. Masi
Research Interests in Basilicata, Campania, & Umbria
My family tree: http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/82445073/
Map of my roots: http://tinyurl.com/amas3-carto-map
Research Interests in Basilicata, Campania, & Umbria
My family tree: http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/82445073/
Map of my roots: http://tinyurl.com/amas3-carto-map
Re: Death month in processetti document
I read 7bre which is September.
Erudita
Erudita
Re: Death month in processetti document
Grazie!
A. Masi
Research Interests in Basilicata, Campania, & Umbria
My family tree: http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/82445073/
Map of my roots: http://tinyurl.com/amas3-carto-map
Research Interests in Basilicata, Campania, & Umbria
My family tree: http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/82445073/
Map of my roots: http://tinyurl.com/amas3-carto-map
Re: Death month in processetti document
You're very welcome.
Erudita
Erudita

