Angelo Semenzin

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
aosmga
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 90
Joined: 11 Jun 2016, 19:47

Angelo Semenzin

Post by aosmga »

Hello, I need your help.

I am looking for Angelo Semenzin, born in Treviso, Italy around 1870/1871.
Son of Vicenzo Semenzin and Mattea Cavallin.

I only found Gregorio Semenzin, born in 1855 in Trevignano

http://ricerchegenealogiche.archiviodis ... tenti.aspx

But I was unable to find the records for that Comune.

He got married to Helena Polli, in 19/aug/1893 in Brazil.

Any help will be very much apreciated.

Thank you all.

Alex
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Angelo Semenzin

Post by suanj »

Hi, Angelo was born around 1868 or 1869... Mattea was widow on 1891, and she arrived in Brasil with her children, Gregorio, Angelo and Pierina; the surname is spelled semenzia, but just a bad transcription:

Procedência
RIO DE JANEIRO
Destino

Vapor
ADRIA
Chegada
08/10/1891

ANGELO
22

IRMÃO
ITALIANA
ADRIA
NÃO CONSTA

029
200
03429
08/10/1891
SEMENZIA
GREGORIO
36

IRMÃO
ITALIANA
ADRIA
NÃO CONSTA

029
200
03429
08/10/1891

MATTEA
56

MÃE
ITALIANA
ADRIA
NÃO CONSTA

029
200
03429
08/10/1891

PIERINA
14

IRMÃ
ITALIANA
ADRIA
NÃO CONSTA

www.inci.org.br/acervodigital/upload/li ... 29_200.pdf
regards,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Angelo Semenzin

Post by suanj »

More: I believe right Trevignano birthplace... but no civil records on line... so just you can request the baptism certificate, paying...
best regards,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
aosmga
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 90
Joined: 11 Jun 2016, 19:47

Re: Angelo Semenzin

Post by aosmga »

Thank you very much Suanj
Post Reply