Hello all- I am trying to find some death records prior to 1839 from Palermo on the Antenati site. However,it seems that Palermo is broken down into many sections. I am specifically trying to find death records for
Antonino Perez and his wife Maria Anna Napolitano. They were both deceased at the time of their daughter's wedding in 1839.
Is there any way for me to tell which of the Palermo's to look under. Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.
Suzanne
Palermo Records on Antenati
Re: Palermo Records on Antenati
This is the record in the index of marriages:
Perez Ippolita tonino Napolitano Maria Anna Santa Ninfa 25 aprile 1839 v. 194 n. 0087 Di Stof &I Mariano
Probably her family lived in the neighborhood of Santa Ninfa and her parents died there.
Perez Ippolita tonino Napolitano Maria Anna Santa Ninfa 25 aprile 1839 v. 194 n. 0087 Di Stof &I Mariano
Probably her family lived in the neighborhood of Santa Ninfa and her parents died there.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Palermo Records on Antenati
Thank you so much! I have a picture of Ippolita Perez's tombstone saying that she died in Palermo. Is Santa Ninfa a section of Palermo then?
Re: Palermo Records on Antenati
Yes Santa Ninfa is a section of Palermo here is the film you can view on the computer at the Family History Center
Morti 1837-1840
Family History Library
International Film
1455783
7799213
Marty
Morti 1837-1840
Family History Library
International Film
1455783
7799213
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Palermo Records on Antenati
Thanks Marty!!
Re: Palermo Records on Antenati
Places: Jaci, Palazzolo Acreide, Pedara, Trecastagni
Names: Fisichella, Gangemi, Miano, Moscuzza, Smriglio, Torrisi, Valvo
Names: Fisichella, Gangemi, Miano, Moscuzza, Smriglio, Torrisi, Valvo

