How to format an email requesting birth record from Ripi, Frosinone.

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
Debn1951
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: 27 May 2018, 18:09

How to format an email requesting birth record from Ripi, Frosinone.

Post by Debn1951 »

It appears that records from 19th & 20th century Frosinone are available if an email request is sent, but not being an Italian speaker or writer, I don’t know how to format and translate such a request. Is there a template available where I just have to fill in the pertinent information? If not, could I write one in English and would someone be able to translate it for me? Thanks in advance!
User avatar
dmt1955
Master
Master
Posts: 1363
Joined: 05 Jun 2010, 19:12
Location: Washington, DC

Re: How to format an email requesting birth record from Ripi, Frosinone.

Post by dmt1955 »

Locations of interest: Ariano Irpino, Altavilla Irpina, Montaguto, Volturrara Irpina, Paternopoli, San Mango Sul Calore
https://ArianoIrpinoGenealogy.weebly.com/
https://paternopoligenealogy.weebly.com/
Post Reply