Hello,
I am desperately searching for the birth act of Costantino Pepe, born in the comune of Pratola Serra in Avellino. His estimated year of birth is 1845, however, this could range by a margin of a few years, he is very inconsistent in recording his age in the birth acts of his children. I have searched the archives of the towns of Pratola and Serra, as they were sperate towns at this time on antenati and have found nothing. It is possible maybe Costantino was a middle name he went by, however, there are very few births in the indexes with the surname Pepe. If anyone could assist me in finding this one birth act that would be so great, I have hit a major roadblock in my search.
Thanks, Tom Pepe
Costantino Pepe - Avellino Province
Re: Costantino Pepe - Avellino Province
Do you know of any relatives he might have had, reason for asking I have a Pepe in my family tree
Re: Costantino Pepe - Avellino Province
Costantino married Letizia Iapicca, also of Pratola Serra and I am related to their son Domenico Pepe, born 1880 in Pratola Serra. Pepe is a very common surname, however, unless your family also traces its roots to Pratola the likelihood of a relationship is unfortunately slim.
I am still looking for the birth act of Costantino Pepe, born around 1845 with a margin of error of around five years, born in Pratola Serra. Help is very much appreciated, this is a very large roadblock that would be amazing be able to overcome, my research is at a bit of standstill at the moment.
I am still looking for the birth act of Costantino Pepe, born around 1845 with a margin of error of around five years, born in Pratola Serra. Help is very much appreciated, this is a very large roadblock that would be amazing be able to overcome, my research is at a bit of standstill at the moment.
Re: Costantino Pepe - Avellino Province
Here is the marriage of Constantino Pepe and Maria Letizia Iapicca in Pratola Serra in 1874.
Constantino is unmarried, age 29, born in Avellino and residing in Pratola Serra. He is the son of Domenico who resides in Avellino, and of deceased Brigida de Pascale.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 2.jpg.html
The record begins at the very bottom of left page.
T.
Constantino is unmarried, age 29, born in Avellino and residing in Pratola Serra. He is the son of Domenico who resides in Avellino, and of deceased Brigida de Pascale.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 2.jpg.html
The record begins at the very bottom of left page.
T.

