Hi
I need help to locate my Brandi family records in Lauria, Basilicata.
Francesco Paolo Brandi (born ~1835)
Maria Raffaela Brandi (born ~1837)
Giacomo Antonio Brandi (born ~1872)
Marco Brandi (born ~1875)
Thanks
Help with Brandi Family records in Lauria, Basilicata
-
marcosbrandi
- Newbie

- Posts: 6
- Joined: 04 Jul 2018, 21:39
Re: Help with Brandi Family records in Lauria, Basilicata
Did your relatives come from England?
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
-
marcosbrandi
- Newbie

- Posts: 6
- Joined: 04 Jul 2018, 21:39
Re: Help with Brandi Family records in Lauria, Basilicata
Hi, Adelfio.
The only thing I know is that my family where from Lauria and travelled to Brazil in 1887 from Genova, in the 'Roma' ship.
Thanks for your interest.
The only thing I know is that my family where from Lauria and travelled to Brazil in 1887 from Genova, in the 'Roma' ship.
Thanks for your interest.
