I have done extensive research and could really use some extra help! If it gets me any extra goodwill, today is my birthday
My ancestor, Antonio Menichiello (Diminickell/Manichello/Minigell), was born in Grottaminarda, Italy in 1869. I have all of the documentation for him including birth record, marriage record, naturalization records, death record, etc.
His wife, Domenica (Dimenica/Marke/Margie/Margaret/Margaret) Colarusso (Coloruss/Coldruser/Ross), was born somewhere around Jan 1870 or March 1871. Parents on marriage certificate are listed as Mickello and Giovanetta. According to Antonio's naturalization certificate, she was born in Grottaminarda (though he seemed to be confused with other details he wrote like writing his birthday in place of hers on intent) or Campobasso, Italy (as listed on her death certificate). I've contacted both of these communes, and neither have her birth certificate.
She may have immigrated on ship Cachemire (as Antonio also did) or sometime in or before the year of 1894.
Ideally, I'd find Domenica's birth certificate, but would also be happy to have her immigration record as perhaps that will point me in the right direction.
Appreciate any help you can provide! Grazie mille!

