I didn't find any topics previously posted about Uzzano, but I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the town and the churches/parishes there that might hold birth records. I just found out today from the Florence state archives that my biological grandfather that went missing after WWII was born in Uzzano, and I would like to find out where his birth records might be kept.
Any help about that area would be appreciated.
Thanks all!
Question about Uzzano and their churches
Re: Question about Uzzano and their churches
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: Question about Uzzano and their churches
Thank you very much, this is very helpful.

