I would like to have informations about Iride Giglioli, unfortunately I only know she arrived in the US in 1920, at that time she was 30 and she lived in Chicago, Il. I know she get married with Moretti and had a son, Johnny. I have tried to find informations (eg. Ellis island) with no results.
Someone could help me? Thank you
Info about Iride Giglioli
Re: Info about Iride Giglioli
Welcome to IG website
John Moretti
Illinois, Cook County Birth Certificates
Name: John Moretti
Event Type: Birth
Event Date: 22 Mar 1924
Event Place: Chicago, Cook, Illinois, United States
Registration Place: , Cook, Illinois
Gender: Male
Race: White
Father's Name: Simplicio Moretti
Father's Birthplace: Italy
Father's Age: 31
Mother's Name: Ida Giglioli
Mother's Birthplace: Italy
Mother's Age: 31
Certificate Number: 12784
Father's Estimated Birth Year: 1893
Mother's Estimated Birth Year: 1893
Marty
John Moretti
Illinois, Cook County Birth Certificates
Name: John Moretti
Event Type: Birth
Event Date: 22 Mar 1924
Event Place: Chicago, Cook, Illinois, United States
Registration Place: , Cook, Illinois
Gender: Male
Race: White
Father's Name: Simplicio Moretti
Father's Birthplace: Italy
Father's Age: 31
Mother's Name: Ida Giglioli
Mother's Birthplace: Italy
Mother's Age: 31
Certificate Number: 12784
Father's Estimated Birth Year: 1893
Mother's Estimated Birth Year: 1893
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Info about Iride Giglioli
Aida Giglioli
New York, Passenger Arrival Lists (Ellis Island)
Given Name: Aida
Surname: Giglioli
Last Place of Residence: Laurito (Laurito is a town and comune in the province of Salerno) Campania
Mother listed as Concetta Reginelli???
Event Date: 25 Jun 1906
Age: 11y
Nationality: Italy, Italian South
Departure Port: Naples, Italy
Arrival Port: New York, New York
Gender: Female
Marital Status: S
Ship Name: Sicilian Prince
Line#16 lined out(didn't sail)
PG LINK TO RECORD
http://libertyellisfoundation.org/passe ... 5pZmVzdCI7
Marty
New York, Passenger Arrival Lists (Ellis Island)
Given Name: Aida
Surname: Giglioli
Last Place of Residence: Laurito (Laurito is a town and comune in the province of Salerno) Campania
Mother listed as Concetta Reginelli???
Event Date: 25 Jun 1906
Age: 11y
Nationality: Italy, Italian South
Departure Port: Naples, Italy
Arrival Port: New York, New York
Gender: Female
Marital Status: S
Ship Name: Sicilian Prince
Line#16 lined out(didn't sail)
PG LINK TO RECORD
http://libertyellisfoundation.org/passe ... 5pZmVzdCI7
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Info about Iride Giglioli
Simplicio Moretti draft registration says he was born 1891 Oct 29th in Celano is a town and comune in the Province of L'Aquila
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... cc=1861144
Marty
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... cc=1861144
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Info about Iride Giglioli
Thank you very much for your prompt reply!!! I guess Simplicio could be the housband of the aunt I am looking for.. Is there the way to know if theJohn found had sons? I know he had two males.
Thank you in advance!
Thank you in advance!
Re: Info about Iride Giglioli
Hello,
My name is Heather Moretti. My grandfather was John Moretti. He married my grandmother, Lucille Sarli. I've been curious about my family's lineage and came across your post.
My grandfatherJohn Moretti had 2 sons, John and Robert Moretti (still living). They were born in Chicago.
My father is John and I have 2 sisters. Robert has two sons; Robert and Michael.
We all live in Chicago suburbs.
What info could you share about Ida and Simplicio?
My name is Heather Moretti. My grandfather was John Moretti. He married my grandmother, Lucille Sarli. I've been curious about my family's lineage and came across your post.
My grandfatherJohn Moretti had 2 sons, John and Robert Moretti (still living). They were born in Chicago.
My father is John and I have 2 sisters. Robert has two sons; Robert and Michael.
We all live in Chicago suburbs.
What info could you share about Ida and Simplicio?
Re: Info about Iride Giglioli
Since this is a two-year-old post, you may have better luck with a PM.
Re: Info about Iride Giglioli
Could someone help me to find the author of this answer, Heather Moretti? I see only now her post

