Vincenzo Stella death record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
Jen5525
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 196
Joined: 03 Sep 2016, 02:38

Vincenzo Stella death record

Post by Jen5525 »

Hi all,

I've happened upon this death record and trying to determine where he fits into my overall tree. I believe his parents are stated as Vitantonio Stella and Oronzia Maria Solfrizzi (here it is Maria Oronzia). Married to Maria Nitti?

I cannot make out his age. Can someone assist with that and with verifying the above? Anything else of note that I've missed?

http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0

Thanks!
Jen
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Vincenzo Stella death record

Post by erudita74 »

I'm reading age 56. Both parents deceased.
Jen5525
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 196
Joined: 03 Sep 2016, 02:38

Re: Vincenzo Stella death record

Post by Jen5525 »

thank you!!!
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Vincenzo Stella death record

Post by erudita74 »

You're welcome, Jen
Erudita
Post Reply