translate Italian Letter please
translate Italian Letter please
Attached is a letter from an ancestor that is written in Italian to another ancestor. Can anyone translate it to English. Thank you
- Attachments
-
Ltr in Italian from Salvatore Nuzzo.pdf- (187.11 KiB) Downloaded 150 times
Re: translate Italian Letter please
Hello,
is it possible to see the original letter?
May be we can read what was marked with a "?"
is it possible to see the original letter?
May be we can read what was marked with a "?"
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: translate Italian Letter please
thanks for the help. It is impossible to get the original copy. We were only able to get this copy through research. Thanks again
Re: translate Italian Letter please
Well, it's not easy, as she "writes the way she speaks"...
The question is, too...can we be sure was transcripted correctly?
Dear sister-in-law,
I received your beloved letter on Jun 12th. I'm very happy to hear news from you, and I assur you my children and I are fine. So, I thank you so much for sending me money (???). I beg your pardon for bothering you, but it was not me, it was someone else who questioned me. As to your letter of Jun 2nd, your sister didn't receive anything.
I recommend you to find my husband, as I've not missed anything for five or six months. Try to see him and give him a warning. So, I received the ten American pieces (may be ten dollars?). Two days copy of the letter. I don't have anything more to tell you. I salute you, I'm your dear sister-in-law Vincenza De Lucia.
Therefore, if you see my brother, tell him that all his family says hi to you (or that you have to say hi to all his family) and try to understand if he has money.
Give this sheet to Mariuccia
Dear daughter, you let me know you want my blessing; I send you thousand blessings and pray our Lord to give you a long and happy life, with your husband, and pray Lord bless all your wishes. Dear daughter, I recommend you your brother, be patient, don't let him do heavy jobs.
The question is, too...can we be sure was transcripted correctly?
Dear sister-in-law,
I received your beloved letter on Jun 12th. I'm very happy to hear news from you, and I assur you my children and I are fine. So, I thank you so much for sending me money (???). I beg your pardon for bothering you, but it was not me, it was someone else who questioned me. As to your letter of Jun 2nd, your sister didn't receive anything.
I recommend you to find my husband, as I've not missed anything for five or six months. Try to see him and give him a warning. So, I received the ten American pieces (may be ten dollars?). Two days copy of the letter. I don't have anything more to tell you. I salute you, I'm your dear sister-in-law Vincenza De Lucia.
Therefore, if you see my brother, tell him that all his family says hi to you (or that you have to say hi to all his family) and try to understand if he has money.
Give this sheet to Mariuccia
Dear daughter, you let me know you want my blessing; I send you thousand blessings and pray our Lord to give you a long and happy life, with your husband, and pray Lord bless all your wishes. Dear daughter, I recommend you your brother, be patient, don't let him do heavy jobs.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.

