Trabia Death Certificate

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
jennjenn0822
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 14 Aug 2017, 20:08

Trabia Death Certificate

Post by jennjenn0822 »

I have learned that my great grandpa died in february of 1948. Is there anyway i can find his death certificate ? His name was Giochinno (not sure of spelling) Vivirito and he was born Feb 4,1907 and died 2/25/1948. I believe in Trabia, Palermo, sicily. His father was a Diego Vivirito and his mother is noted as “ignosto” unknown. This is on his marriage certificate to my great grandma.

Is this odd to have an unknown mother?

I have so many questions about research for this area if anyone can help me

Thank you
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Trabia Death Certificate

Post by Tessa78 »

I checked the births from 1904 - 1910 in Trabia and did not find your GGF. In fact, I did not find any Vivirito births in those years.

Can you post the marriage certificate (or a link to it) that you mention above?

Did Gioacchino, or his father Diego, immigrate? If yes, where did they settle?

T.
jennjenn0822
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 14 Aug 2017, 20:08

Re: Trabia Death Certificate

Post by jennjenn0822 »

Hi- It’s telling me the file is too big to upload. I have pictures of the documents we found in my grea grandma stuff.

Can a i email it to you?
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Trabia Death Certificate

Post by Tessa78 »

jennjenn0822 wrote: 08 Sep 2018, 18:43 Hi- It’s telling me the file is too big to upload. I have pictures of the documents we found in my grea grandma stuff.

Can a i email it to you?
I have sent you a PM (private message)

T.
jennjenn0822
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 14 Aug 2017, 20:08

Re: Trabia Death Certificate

Post by jennjenn0822 »

Thank you! just sent
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Trabia Death Certificate

Post by Tessa78 »

jennjenn0822 wrote: 09 Sep 2018, 06:24 Thank you! just sent
I received your image, but it blurs when I enlarge it. Very hard to read.
Can you send a clearer image? Maybe close-ups of various parts?

OR - try uploading it using www.postimage.org

T.
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Trabia Death Certificate

Post by Tessa78 »

Where did Gioacchino live? Where did Diego live? Only in Italy?

T.
Post Reply